US Open Tennis Tickets
There are several ticket options for the US Open which is set to take place from Monday 27 August to Sunday 9 September at Flushing Meadows, New York. US Open tennis tickets can be bought both online and through the box office at the USTA Billie Jean King Tennis Centre.
Mini Ticket Options:
- Open Premiere Plan – first 5 sessions from 30 August – 3 September (3 day and 2 evening sessions)
- Premiere Wrap-Up – All sessions from 1 – 3 September (2day and 2 evening sessions)
- Premiere Week Plan – first 9 sessions including the first evening free (5 day and 4 evening sessions)
- Holiday Plan – 3 September – 6 September ( 3 day and 4 evening sessions)
- Championship Plan – 7 – 12 September (6 day and 1evening session)
- Night Package – All evening sessions from 30 August to 9 September and 11 September, as well as day sessions on 11 & 12 September.
- Value Pack Plan – Evening sessions from 30- 2 September & 6 – 7 September, as well as day sessions from 7 – 10 September (4days and 6 evening sessions)
- Holiday Twilight Plan – Evening sessions from 30 August – 1 September (3 evening sessions and a 4pm early entry pass for each evening)
- Armstrong Plan – Courtside seating at the Louis Armstrong Stadium for all day sessions from 30 August – 7 September (9 day sessions)
Full Series Tickets or Season Ticket Holders:
A Full Series Ticket will allow you to enjoy each and every session of the US Open, and if you cannot make it to each session, there is a ticket exchange program which allows season ticket holders to sell their individual session US Open tennis tickets for between 75% and 110% of the face value of the ticket. Benefits include:
- A quarterly newsletter with the latest news, special event invitations, special offers from the corporate sponsors and an exclusive US Open memento.
- A parking pass to the Hall of Science Parking area near the South Gate entrance to the complex. $325 will guarantee a reserved parking space for all sessions.
- Entry to the exclusive Aces Restaurant and Champions Bar & Grill. $300 allows entry to both eateries during all sessions.
- $175 will get you a US Open Pass which will entitle you to the US Open Club Restaurant for the duration of the Championships.
For the latest availability and prices log on to Ticketmaster.com, call 1-866-OPEN-TIX, or visit any Ticketmaster outlets in the States. Alternatively visit the USTA Billie Jean King box office which is open: Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm and Saturdays 10am – 4pm.